Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2: Easy does it

Connie and I watched Bravo television until the wee hours in bed with both dogs.  Cocoa sleeping on my stomach and Max lying in between us so that we both could pet him.  They slept with us all night.  [Connie's nephew is staying with her this summer while completing an internship, so he's in the guest room!]

This morning, Connie had to do a little bit of work, so I ran a couple of errands (had forgotten sunscreen and my camera USB cable) and then came back planning to relax by the pool.  However......

Yes, 100 degrees outside!  And no shade at all by the pool at her complex.  So, instead, we called around and found a place to get us in for massages (yay!!!), then did some shopping and had a fabulous Mexican dinner at US Border.

At dinner, a LOT of conversation about what I want to be when I grow up.  I'm so fortunate to have a friend like Connie who accepts all my ramblings and asks questions that really make me focus and frequently turn my thoughts in different directions.  Have a lot more to think about now....

Back home, with the pups and watching "Master Chef" while Connie crams for a test tomorrow.

Going to be a little early tonight so that I can hit the road to Buford, GA.  Night-night!

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Master Chef but it looked rigged. They already know too much about cooking.
    Sure that was Max and not Connie's nephew in the middle. LOL.
    When I went thru Savannah, GA was 105. Miserable down there this summer.
    Keep eating good food.
    Drive Save.

    ReplyDelete